Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Activities: Drive2Ride

Often times I get the question- even from her doctors- as to what I think is the reason Emily has made it to 16 years old despite the odds stacked against her. One of my answers remains the same because I feel it is a combination of things, but a top two answer is her activities!  She is in some sort of therapy at all times, sometimes multiple therapies and we have worked to find a good amount of time to be spent on her quality of life activities and getting enough rest as to not land her in the hospital.

Horse therapy has been one of those activities that we have prioritized for her every week for the past 3.5 years ( except for the other medical necessities that arise or unbearable weather).
Emily loves to ride her horse Rainbow and you can read more and decide if you'd like to contribute to her team this year to help her and her friends she has met through HETRA to keep riding because insurance does not cover this type of therapy yet.

Here is Emily's link: Team EMILYK
https://www.classy.org/team/246678

Feel free to share as well!

3 comments:

  1. My name is Andrew Walker, I don’t have much to say but am here to thank TROVIAN CREDIT REPAIRS which i got their contact after visiting my sister and her family and told them my situation at hand how i was knocked out of my home because I was unable to renew rent and my credit profile was messed up in the past. They recommend Trovians to me how they are good in fixing credit, so i contacted them and told them if it’s possible to fix my credit report that has been messed up they gave me a positive answer and they went ahead with the job. In less than 5days my score was raised from a low 478 to 805 excellent and they cleared the eviction, collections late payment. Am happily living well in my new home. I will also recommend you out there to contact them now via email (TROVIANCREDITREPAIR@GMAIL.COM +1 505 926 3648) for your credit repairs services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Hibbert Davidson, I’m so delighted because I never believed I could get rid of the negative items (Eviction, collections, late payments, medical bills and student loan) recorded on my credit report. Couple of months ago I contacted some credit repair company (Lexington law, online impostors) after paying a nonrefundable deposit service charge, they could barely delete any items from my credit report. I became troubled and decided to express my feelings to my colleague at work who referred me to a credit expert called HACKNET I contacted him on HACKNET567@GMAIL.COM/ 949 397 8437. I explained my problems to him and I gave him a try and the job was done neatly, he raised my credit score to a high 820 now I can apply for anything. He can fix Chex system and a DUI report as well. I believe most of you have credit issues and would probably consider this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Pastor James, for hooking me up with CYBER CREDIT GURU, after almost a year of not being able to get a professional Hacker, he made it possible, to CYBER CREDIT GURU, I wouldn’t stop praising you for increasing my poor FICO Credit score from 492 to 801, you are indeed a GURU, I am so grateful because your good deed just gave me and my Husband a new life, we are now proud owners of a new home, our loans have been approved, medical bills settled. Please anyone looking for a Hacker, CYBER CREDIT GURU is just what you need, my Husband and I are living testimonies, all repossession, evictions, foreclosure, Tax liens, and Charge Offs were cleared in less than 7 days after we contacted them, they are quite reliable, don’t waste your time and money on fake online hackers anymore, I strongly recommend only CYBER CREDIT GURU, you can reach out to them via Email- CYBERCREDITGURU AT GMAIL Dot COM or call: +16502397249

    ReplyDelete