Tuesday, September 17, 2019

It's EVENT week!

Mostly what is on our brains and hearts is the upcoming LGF Farm Run this Sunday, Sept 22nd!
IN the mean time we still have doctor appointments, treatments, therapies and school to attend as well.
Had Emily's kidney follow up appointment on Monday. The good news it that the medicine to keep her protein spilling from increasing seems to be doing it's job.  So the question is then why is she spilling protein from her daddy's 11 year old transplanted kidney?  The kidney is older and it could be beginning signs or it could be reflux of function or more unlikely, yet who knows with Emily and #SIOD, it could be the FSGS presenting again.  So we continue to monitor with labs and urine cultures throughout the year. 
As usual, Emily needs to DRINK MORE WATER!  Those following us awhile know this is a challenge for Emily and she gets fluids at night via her G-Button to supplement, yet she still needs to drink more.
Tomorrow Emily has her every 21 day infusion for IVIG followed by her quarterly pamidronate infusion.  It will be a long day for her. 
We are super excited for our Farm Run though and we are so thankful to our many sponsors, volunteers and registered runners and walkers!  You all are making a difference for SIOD research!
Here is the link as there is still time to sign up!   https://buff.ly/2JwEWxW
 


1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone 2years back I had $64,000 in debt, including $22,340 in credit card debt. My credit score was nothing to write home about. I managed to get most of my debt removed in bankruptcy and I was left with $8,000 car loan and $35,000 in student loans. I determined not to repeat my mistakes again I was recommended by a credit agency to contact a credit film who would help fix my credit and clear my loans she then referred me to this credit company called Rapid Credit Repairs she has been working with years ago who specializes in fixing credit report. I contacted them through their mail RAPIDCREDITREPAIRS@GMAIL.COM text +1 (415) 754 7204 they got a little info from me and started from raising my credit score to 790 after which they cleared my outstanding pending bills. I bounced back quickly; I am currently on my feet and on my way to buy a house. Thanks so much RAPID CREDIT REPAIRS you guys are simply the best

    ReplyDelete