Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Thankful...

 We give Thanks for one another.

We give Thanks for those who do unselfish deeds.

We give Thanks to those who wear a mask.

We give Thanks that Joe got a second test.

We give Thanks that we have room in our home for Joe to isolate upstairs.

We give Thanks that Grandma J could take Emily last Saturday and keep her safer from exposure,

We give Thanks that Grandma J knows how to care for Emily.

We give Thanks that Taylor-jo and I got some quality days together.

We give Thanks for remote learning.

We give Thanks that Emily’s seizures the past two days were small.

We give Thanks that when Tay and I dropped off groceries for Grandma and Emily this  morning I could break the barriers and  comfort Em.

We give Thanks for grocery pick up services.

We give Thanks for our team of doctors.

We give Thanks to the healthcare workers in the ER today.

We give Thanks to Emily’s nurse that was on who cared for her 12 years ago and remembered her from her transplant!

We give Thanks for the precautions in place.

We give Thanks for IV fluids and meds to treat the symptoms for now. 

We give Thanks for supportive friends and family.

We give Thanks that even though Emily now has tested positive for COVID19, too that she can beat it.

We give Thanks for her resilience!

We give Thanks for her attitude as she said, I just am telling my body this is like a bad cancer and I beat that twice so I can beat COVID, too!

We give Thanks to Kylie Squiers photography, as this isn’t how I imagined debuting this video tonight, yet know it will shine out for Emily! 

We give Thanks for this SEASON and the REASON; even though I am scared, I BELIEVE!


https://youtu.be/W-kMLlR1AZ8